All of the components of the one day course, but to more depth with practical applications, including time fishing, developing rivercraft, and applying different methods. Can also be tailored to intermediate anglers.
- Classroom introductions - history, equipment and philosophies
- Outside casting demonstrations and student start ups
- Classroom adjournment - knot tying, fly identification
- Lake side casting
- Casting practices - analysis and problem solving
- Field examinations
- Sight fishing and presentation techniques
- Physical lake and river environments - practical
- Classroom entomology
Fully guided fishing day on local waters aimed at learning and fine tuning learned techniques.